Home Collections Gifts Under $50 GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
The GRID® Foam Roller, the original hollow core roller, features a patented multi-density foam surface that delivers firm compression like a sports massage while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. The GRID® Foam Roller is the 'go-to' roller to release muscle pain and tightness, improve mobility, increase circulation, and is recommended by sports doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients needed to repair muscles.
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands.
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers.
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use.
- For beginners to advanced rollers.
- Easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant EVA foam surface.
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.5 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limit.
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint.
- ITEM DIMENSIONS : 5.5 in wide x 13 in height x 5.5 in depth
- WEIGHT : 1.32 lbs
- WEIGHT CAPACITY : 500 lbs
- BODY PART : Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm
- CONDITION : Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints
- BATTERIES INCLUDED : No